At EasyAgentPro, we’re constantly improving your user experience to ensure it’s as easy and effortless as possible for you to land quality leads and great clients.
Here are just a few of the most recent updates we’ve made to several apps that will make your daily efforts and actions that much more powerful.
Check it out!
To start, we’ve added advanced-settings to the Pixels app.
These are not required to setup your Pixel, but if you’re on the developer-side of things, it’s going to make your life a lot easier.
Under the Wild Card box, you’ll see “Advanced Users Only”
Tap that button on if you want to insert code into the body of your pages instead of the head. This is necessary for advanced tracking through Google Adwords and a variety of other platforms.
Leadlock now validates that the email field contains an email. This way, you can be sure your lead is legitimate.
You can also now customize the title by saying: mysite.com/page/?title=my title#lock.
For example, if you created this link: YourSite.com/guide-to-buying-a-home/?title=Hey John, Get Your Free Home Buying Guide Here!#lock
Your page will appear like this
Team members can be added to the Paths app in a snap!
All you have to do is select Create A New Path
And drop down to Wildcard Email Parsing.
From there, you can add member email accounts to receive those leads.
- EAP footer branding removed from Squeeze pages (saves you a step in editing!)
- Speed and bug problems continue to be resolved internally
- More information has been added to the web parsing emails for users
- The text for Leadlock description and Google Analytics error message has been changed
- Better mobile and iHomefinder CSS rules – better condensed code = faster load times!
- We’ve updated the Education dashboard with clickable icons for easy navigation
There’s a lot more to come, folks!
Let us know what you think of these improvement and we’ll be back with more excellent features soon!