Today’s updates include some big fixes and functionality – pay attention loyal readers:
Facebook Lead Ads Return – remember these? When we first dropped this update, it was labeled beta…little did we realize, it should have been labeled super-beta. We were in the land before time.
Why is this important – Facebook always prioritizes moving traffic around on their platform – in the case of Lead Ads, this means that those conversions are less expensive, however, you still want these to flow into the rest of your eco-system and here’s where LeadSites comes in – using Paths, you can import these leads automatically and move them to your CRM without having to pay for a connector service (Zapier, etc.).
What do I have to do –
1. From your dashboard, select Apps, then Paths. In the top right, select API settings
2. Select Receive Leads, choose Facebook from the dropdown, and fill out the fields per the prompts.
3. We haz a little bug in the saving process – please refer to this video to save, then re-open to connect path:
4. Select a Path for these leads – click the Path’s icon and choose where these should go, click Save in Paths, then Save on the top right –
Big Little Improvements
Social Share on Mobile – this functionality is back with a better implementation. Should keep your content visible (old version was too prominent) and shareable!
Empty Search – if a saved property search on a page is empty, we’ll now show similar properties.
Email Share Improvements – the email icon now has some auto-messaging features
Advance Menu Editor – some folks like a lot of pages and they’ll be thrilled to learn we now have an advanced menu editor to get all of those in order.
Menu Improvement – in some cases, the mobile (three-lined so-called ‘hamburger menu’) was popping up on small laptops when the whole menu should have been showing. At times this will still happen if your menu item is something like:
See All The Best Houses in This Really Nice Neighborhood
But typical length menus should work fine thanks to this improvement.
New IDX Listings – the new listing templates are everywhere now, including Instafarms and wherever you wish to place them via shortcode. I love this enhancement to the look of listings all over your site!!
**Killer Feature Alert**
Sorry for yelling – but this one makes me SOOOOO happy – can’t help myself:
Print PDF’s from Every Listing – the BIGGEST improvement from today’s catch. Now your LeadSite is a PDF generator for EVERY listing. Download beautiful PDF’s right off of your site and encourage your clients to do the same. Are you excited yet???
Why is this important: Because flyers still have a place – and why not get them from your website instead of having to make them manually?
What do you have to do:
1. Change to the new IDX templates. From your dashboard, click Apps, then choose IDX (bottom). You’ll see Categories on your left, choose Listings and hover the template to the left and select Use This Template.
2. Go to the front (public side of your site) and navigate to a single property (Instafarm or search to a single listing). You should see a small button that says Print – see example below:
3. Click Print – you’ll see a white screen for a few seconds, and woo-lah – your beautiful flyer is ready. You can download or print the flyer. Here’s an example:
And EVEN More…
There are a number of other improvements in the 11/13 release – improving page structure for SEO, bugs, and more. Plus – more things coming in the next couple of days!!
As always, EasyAgentPRO remains committed to your success – check these improvements out and comment or reach out to us in Beat Zillow or at [email protected] if we can be of any help!!